Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mr. Trent

     Photo: Eddie Roqueta

So I'm sure you all are wondering how someone so ends up a cat freak at the ripe young age of 21. Isn't that normally saved for the old crotchety bachelorettes of 62 that have given up on men-kind and instead turned to the fuzzy comfort of the feline? Not at all! "She must have one really awesome cat" you all thought "I'd sure like to meet that cat, if she's so obsessed, it must be the world's coolest cat." And indeed, it is the truth. I would like to introduce you to Mr. Trent (he's getting knighted by Queenie Windsor next week, then you may address him as Sir Trent.) As you can he is thee most beautiful cat man has ever laid eyes on, and he's also got the swaggest moves in town. This is him as a kitten:


daawww!! When he was really little I got to catsit this bad-ass cat name Bowser for a few months. He took Trent under his philosophical wing and trained him in the ways of being a chill ass fat lazy lover cat. I am forever grateful for the great seer Bowser, and his supa-fly sexy owner Samanthia.


So anyways, Mr. Trent is a mackeral tabby, which means he has these crazy swirly thingies as markings that are pretty. And they make little hearts on his rump right in the same spot as a My Little Pony! Instead of meowing (the language of plebes) Mr. Trent prefers to make little chirping noises that kind of sound like a baby veloso raptor. He's very friendly with every house in a two-block radius where I assume (and have also been told by some) that he gets extra meals every day. He once stole a watch out of my neighbors hands then got stuck of my roof. I'll leave you with a montage to his everlasting glory.

  Photo: Shara Lunon

    Photo: Eddie Roqueta


    Photo: Shara Lunon

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! You can and will meet him. Very soon. He will visit you in your dreams. And then you can meet him in person when me moves back with me =^.^=

    ReplyDelete